Critical Care Ultrasonography
Levitov A., Mayo P., Slonim A.
В наличии лишь 1
The book begins with a high-yield overview of the basic principles and physics of ultrasound, while subsequent chapters cover its use in evaluating the organs of the head and neck; the chest, abdomen, and pelvis; and the limbs and musculoskeletal system. A final section considers the use and application of ultrasound to improve the safety and performance of common, invasive procedures.
- A pioneering, top-to-bottom examination of all the major technical concepts that physicians must know to use ultrasound in everyday clinical practice
- Valuable coverage of clinical algorithms and how to incorporate them into the clinical decision-making process, the formulation of differential diagnosis, and therapeutic recommendations
- Includes online access to more than 180 videos that illustrate the ultrasonographic appearance of normal and abnormal anatomic structures and function
- Color illustrations that depict the use of color in ultrasound images
- An A-to-Z glossary of technical and clinical terms in ultrasonography